This post will give you a complete review of Salehoo, an online directory of wholesalers, dropshippers, direct-manufacturers, and product liquidators that has been around since 2005. Salehoo was developed and founded by business entrepreneurs Simon Slade and Mark Ling.
Salehoo currently has over 137,000 paying members worldwide. The cost to sign up is $67 USD per year. (That’s only $5.50 per month, although I didn’t see any option to pay monthly). The monthly breakdown just shows how inexpensive Salehoo is.
When Simon Slade and Mark Ling developed Salehoo, their goal was to develop and compile a list of vetted, legitimate dropshippers for people trying to establish a business selling on eBay or on an ecommerce store. Finding products to sell is one of the main concerns of online business owners. Salehoo solves that problem.
If you’ve thought about getting serious selling on eBay, after you’re done selling your excess stuff and whatever you can find in your garage, then what? There are ways to find products, such as garage sales and estate sales, and I’ve written about it here.
If you’re just starting out with online selling, such as eBay, you should start by selling your own second-hand items or items they you find at garage sales and such, to build a presence on the site. As you sell more and more, you will build trust from eBay visitors. Once you have built a positive reputation you can advance to selling professionally.
The problem with selling your second-hand items is that you don’t have multiple copies of the same product available for multiple orders from the same sale and you have to start a new sale for each item. This can be time consuming for small compensation if the items are small or of not much value.
Another problem is that you’re pretty much doomed to a low to average yearly income unless you are lucky enough to find something that’s rare or in great demand. Once you have grown enough to begin selling professionally, Salehoo can solve those problems for your eBay business, or if you want to start an ecommerce website like a Shopify store,
But maybe you don’t know quite how to go about taking that next step with your eBay business or online store, and don’t know where to look to find out how to:
- Find dropshippers with good wholesale prices that will allow you to sell for a profit
- Find suppliers willing to work with a new business
- Find dropshippers who are willing to work with small orders
- Determine if a dropshipper is reliable and legitimate
Then you might want to gake a look at Salehoo.
Here’s a short video about how to use the Salehoo directory.
What Is ?
It’s basically a listing service. Salehoo has researched and compiled a list of over 8,000 legitimate, low cost suppliers that are available to Salehoo members. The business guarantees their suppliers with a 60-day money back guarantee. Salehoo is listed with Clickbank.
Here are the Pros
1. Members have access to a huge list of wholesalers, dropshippers, direct manufacturers, and liquidators where you can find products to sell. 8,000 suppliers, in fact.
2. Worried about support? You get excellent support from Salehoo. Support is provided via email for your questions or help needs. For example, you can ask for a list of dropshippers for a specific product, and usually receive your reply within 24 hours, a unique resource that is only available at Salehoo.
3. You have access to an active forum where you can interact with other buyers and sellers to get fast, friendly information.
4. Salehoo hs an innovative research lab. The lab tracks how items are selling on eBay and repotts that information to you. This allows you to choose products that are selling well. The lab also provides great information on the best times to start and finish auctions. It’s designed to help you choose winning products to sell. This short video will explain the research lab and how it works.
And The Cons
1. While Salehoo provides quality information and vetted suppliers for you to gey products from that are dropshipped to your customers, they don’t teach the methods of selling on eBay and Shopify.
2. Salehoo doesn’t teach you how to write good sales copy or how to close the sale.
What Training IS Available?
Salehoo provides training modules on
- Getting Started
- Business setup
- What should you sell?
- Selling on eBay and Amazon
- Starting an online store
- Finding a product supplier
- Importing and shipping
- Product sourcing
- Scam prevention
It’s apparant from the training provided that Salehoo is invested in the success of its members and is willing to aid their progress.
Has An Affiliate Program
Salehoo’s affiliate program is free and easy to sign up with. I’ve signed up myself. Commissions are basically 50% of the sign-up price of a new member, less Clickbank fees. If a new member signs up for Salehoo through your affiliate link, you will receive a commission of $30.44. That’s a pretty great commission.
What’s My Final Opinion?
I give Salehoo a thumbs up!
Salehoo is a legitimate provider of available wholesalers, dropshippers, and more with over 8,000 suppliers for you to choose from. Their support staff is the best in the industry at what they do. If you’re looking for products to sell and suppliers of those products who are willing and able to drop ship your sold products to your customers, you should take advantage of Salehoo.
Here’s what some of Salehoo’s members have to say about it:
Click On The Banner To Find Out More